Use the following links to find local services, groups and other useful links in and around the St. Albans area. If you know of anything you would like to add to the directory, please get in touch.

Local Services
Community Groups

Hello..?Anybody out there?

Useful Links

Do you need to report a pothole, broken street light or footpath problem? You can do this by reporting it online to Nottinghamshire County Council here: easy and you will be notified once your problem has been tackled.?

Neighbours’ trees and hedges

Danger to your property

If a neighbour’s tree is in such a condition that is a danger to your property, please contact your district council. They can serve a notice on the tree owner to make the tree safe within 21 days. If the owner does not take action, the district council may carry out work to make the tree safe and recover costs from the tree owner.